Just click on your collection name at the top of the its management view in the web application, or click the pencil icon next to it. This will enable you to edit the text of your collection's name. When you've made you change, simply click the check mark icon and your collection's name will change.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove seeds from my public collection page?
- How do I add metadata to my seeds?
- Can I move seeds between collections?
- What is the difference between "active" and "inactive" seeds and collections?
- How do I change the crawl frequency of my seeds?
- How can I add more websites, or seeds, to my collection?
- What is my collection's ID number?
- How can I change my collection's name?