Websites can be composed of elements from a number of different locations. If they are embedded elements on a page, they are captured in the archiving process, though their host domain may differ from that of your seed. If there are some particularly odd ones, however, feel free to contact us and we will investigate whether or not it presents any problems.
Articles in this section
- Why am I sometimes directed to live pages when I am viewing archives?
- Can I run Wayback QA or a patch crawl on a test capture?
- How can I block individual hosts within a domain from archiving?
- What are all these strange sites listed in my hosts report?
- What is the difference between a seed and a host?
- Why does my crawl report tell me that URLs were blocked?
- What is the difference between all and new documents/data?
- What do all the messages in the Status column of my Seeds report mean?
- Why didn't some pages get archived?
- What should I check first in my post crawl reports?