If you choose, you can make an entire collection "private," meaning that this collection, including all seeds, will no longer appear on your www.archive-it.org homepages, or only to patrons accessing them from within a specific IP range. If need be, you may also remove access to specific dates on which seed sites were archived. To learn more and choose from among the many different options, see: How to restrict access to your web archives.
Articles in this section
- Why doesn’t my Flash content work?
- How can I view my test crawl results in Wayback?
- Why do I see multiple captures from the same date listed on a Wayback calendar page?
- How can I provide access to my web archives from my institution's site?
- How can I restrict access to archived content?
- How does the full-text search engine work?