Once you create a collection, it will have its own dedicated management space in your account:
Navigate among the tabs across the top of this space in order to manage your collection's settings, scope, and functions:
- Overview: Review summary data about your collection, including documents and data archived, and edit its visibility and/or regular crawling status.
- Seeds: Manage your seeds' settings, types, crawl frequencies, and metadata, either individually or in bulk. Access archived captures of your seeds using the Wayback links.
- Crawls: Review reports for current and completed crawls performed in this collection.
- Collection Scope: Modify your collection's crawl scope in order to refine how our crawler decides what does and does not belong in it.
- Metadata: Add, edit, or upload collection level metadata.
- Wayback QA: Manage documents and data discovered during the Quality Assurance (QA) process for this collection.