Yes, you may "move" seeds by sharing their collected contents across different collections without duplicating labor or data. For instructions to share seeds individually or in bulk, read the Archive-It Help Center page here: Share seeds across collections.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove seeds from my public collection page?
- How do I add metadata to my seeds?
- Can I move seeds between collections?
- What is the difference between "active" and "inactive" seeds and collections?
- How do I change the crawl frequency of my seeds?
- How can I add more websites, or seeds, to my collection?
- What is my collection's ID number?
- How can I change my collection's name?