No, you cannot run patch crawls or use Wayback QA on test crawls until the data has been saved.
Articles in this section
- What are these screenshot:, thumbnail:, and youtube-dl: hosts in my crawl report?
- Can I run Wayback QA or a patch crawl on a test capture?
- How can I block individual hosts within a domain from archiving?
- What are all these strange sites listed in my hosts report?
- What is the difference between a seed and a host?
- Why does my crawl report tell me that URLs were blocked?
- What is the difference between all and new documents/data?
- What do all the messages in the Status column of my Seeds report mean?
- Why didn't some pages get archived?
- What should I check first in my post crawl reports?