Submit a request
This request form is for Archive-It Pro level partners to submit support tickets. If you’re not a partner and would like to learn more about our web archiving service, please let us know here instead.
Please note that this service is not supported for Archive-It Basic or Archive-It Sponsored level subscriptions unless you are reporting a system issue.
Please include your information and some basic details about your issue on the form below if you have any questions or requests related to Archive-It. A member of the Archive-It team will respond to you within 4 business days.
If you are reporting multiple separate issues, please submit one issue per ticket to help us track and respond to issues effectively.
Administrative SupportFor administrative support requests (account renewals, data increases etc.) please use our Administrative Support form
Archive-It User SupportBefore you submit your support question, please consider these recommendations:
- ✅ Have you checked the System Status page for updates on any service-wide issues?
- ✅ If the problem is related to your Wayback links not working:
- Have 24 hours or more passed since the crawl completed? It takes up to 24 hours for Wayback links to generate.
- Are you trying to access Wayback links for a test crawl? Wayback links for test crawls can only be accessed via the Seeds tab of the crawl report.
- ✅ Did you follow the relevant site-specific scoping rules for your seeds?
- ✅ Have you completed our recommended Quality Assurance steps?
- ✅ Did you try searching the Help Center for an answer to your question?