You can manually start Test or One-Time crawls on individual seeds by following the instructions below. Running a manual crawl will not affect the schedule of future crawls. Please note that you cannot delete saved test and productions crawls, only unsaved test crawls.
On this page:
- Step 1: Select your seed(s)
- Step 2: Open the "Run Crawl" window and select crawl type
- Step 3: Run your crawl
- Related Content
Step 1: Select your seed(s)
- You can manually start One-Time crawls and Test crawls from the Seeds page. To start a One-Time or Test crawl manually, click on the check boxes next to the seeds you would like to crawl:
- You're able to check the box next to all seeds assigned to a specific group, seed type, frequency etc. by using the search filter:
Step 2: Open the "Run Crawl" window and select crawl type
- After selecting the seeds that you want to crawl, click on the Run Crawl button:
- This will open a window with options to set the type of crawl you'd like to start (One Time or Test), as well as allow you to specify some parameters for your crawl:
Step 4: Run your crawl
- Clicking the Crawl button will start your crawl.
When the crawl completes, you will be able to review your Test or One-Time crawl. If you selected "One-Time Crawl" as the crawl type, the data will be applied directly to your account's data budget. If you selected "Test Crawl," you may decide to either delete or save crawl data.
|Note: Data will apply to the budget of the subscription period in which a crawl finished.|