You can manually start Test or One-Time crawls on individual seeds by following the instructions below. Running a manual crawl will not affect the schedule of future crawls. Please note that test crawls can be deleted, while production crawls can not.
- One-Time crawls and Test crawls can be started manually from the Seeds page. To manually start a One-Time or Test crawl, simply click on the check boxes next to the seeds you would like to crawl:
- You're able to check the box next to all seeds assigned to a specific group, seed type, frequency etc. by using the search filter:
- After selecting the seeds that you want to crawl, click on the Run Crawl button:
- This will open a window with options to set the type of crawl you'd like to start (One Time or Test) as well as allow you to specify some parameters for your crawl:
- Clicking the Crawl button will start your crawl.