A seed or collection is considered "active" when it is scheduled for crawling. A collection is considered "inactive" if it is not scheduled for crawling. Inactive collections can, however, still be accessed by the public.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove seeds from my public collection page?
- How do I add metadata to my seeds?
- Can I move seeds between collections?
- What is the difference between "active" and "inactive" seeds and collections?
- How do I change the crawl frequency of my seeds?
- How can I add more websites, or seeds, to my collection?
- What is my collection's ID number?
- How can I change my collection's name?