Archive-It Informational Webinar: Archiving and Preserving the Web
Participants in this training session get an overview of Archive-It and the Internet Archive and see a demonstration of our service. These webinars are held twice a month and last about 50 minutes.
To sign up for a session, or view a recorded version, contact us!
- Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 11:00am PST/2:00pm EST
- Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 11:00am PST/2:00pm EST
- Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 11:00am PST/2:00pm EST
- Thursday, January 24, 2019 at 11:00am PST/2:00pm EST
Archive-It Application Training
This is an in-depth walk-through of Archive-It's technology and features. Anyone at your institution who will use the Archive-It web application should attend. Sessions are held twice a month and last about 60 minutes.
To sign up for an application training session, please register here.
- Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 11:00am PST/2:00pm EST
- Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 11:00am PST/2:00pm EST
- Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 11:00am PST/2:00pm EST
Advanced Training Opportunities
We are happy to introduce the Archive-It Advanced Training Webinar Series.
These sessions will build on the existing Archive-It application training in order to give you access to the additional strategies and tools that will help you meet your web archiving goals. Recordings of this series are available on the Video Curriculum page, under Advanced Trainings.
- Watch this space for information about upcoming trainings in 2019!
If there is a question or topic you would like covered, please email your request to us (ait at archive.org).