Archive-It Informational Webinar: Archiving and Preserving the Web
Participants in this training session get an overview of Archive-It and the Internet Archive and see a demonstration of our service. These webinars are held twice a month and last about 50 minutes.
To sign up for a session, or view a recorded version, contact us!
- Thursday, August 16, 2018, at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
- Thursday, August 30, 2018, at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
- Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
- Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
Archive-It Application Training
This is an in-depth walk-through of Archive-It's technology and features. Anyone at your institution who will use the Archive-It web application should attend. Sessions are held twice a month and last about 60 minutes.
To sign up for an application training session, please register here.
- Thursday, August 23, 2018, at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
- Thursday, September 6, 2018 at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
- Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
- Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
Advanced Training Opportunities
We are happy to introduce the Archive-It Advanced Training Webinar Series.
These sessions will build on the existing Archive-It application training in order to give you access to the additional strategies and tools that will help you meet your web archiving goals. Recordings of this series are available on the Video Curriculum page, under Advanced Trainings.
- Archive-It Advanced Scoping (register), Tuesday, August 28 at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
If there is a question or topic you would like covered, please email your request to us (ait at archive.org).