Archive-It Informational Webinar: Archiving and Preserving the Web
Participants in this training session get an overview of Archive-It and the Internet Archive and see a demonstration of our service. These webinars are held twice a month and last about 50 minutes.
To sign up for a session, or view a recorded version, contact us!
- Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 11:00am PST/2:00pm EST
- Thursday, December 19, 2019 at 11:00am PST/2:00pm EST
- Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 11:00am PST/2:00pm EST
- Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 11:00am PST/2:00pm EST
Archive-It Application Training
This is an in-depth walk-through of Archive-It's technology and features. Anyone at your institution who will use the Archive-It web application should attend. Sessions are held twice a month and last about 60 minutes.
To sign up for an application training session, please register here.
- Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 11:00am PST/2:00pm EST
- Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 11:00am PST/2:00pm EST
- Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 11:00am PST/2:00pm EST
- Thursday, January 23, 2019 to 11:00am PST/2:00pm EST
Advanced Training Opportunities
We are happy to introduce the Archive-It Advanced Training Webinar Series.
These sessions will build on the existing Archive-It application training in order to give you access to the additional strategies and tools that will help you meet your web archiving goals. Recordings of this series are available on the Video Curriculum page, under Advanced Trainings.
Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
The Archive-It Advanced Training webinar series returns with "Teaching Archive-It"
Register here to join us and learn about the materials and routines that Archive-It partners use to train new web archivists.
If there is a question or topic you would like covered, please email your request to us (ait at archive.org).