Archive-It Informational Webinar: Archiving and Preserving the Web
Participants in this training session get an overview of Archive-It and the Internet Archive and see a demonstration of our service. These webinars are held twice a month and last about 50 minutes.
To sign up for a session, or view a recorded version, contact us!
- Thursday, February 27, 2020 at 11:00am PST/2:00pm EST
- Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
- Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
- Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
Archive-It Application Training
This is an in-depth walk-through of Archive-It's technology and features. Anyone at your institution who will use the Archive-It web application should attend. Sessions are held twice a month and last about 60 minutes.
To sign up for an application training session, please register here.
- Thursday, February 20, 2020 at 11:00am PST/2:00pm EST
- Thursday, March 5, 2020 at 11:00am PST/2:00pm EST
- Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
- Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
Advanced Training Opportunities
We are happy to introduce the Archive-It Advanced Training Webinar Series.
These sessions will build on the existing Archive-It application training in order to give you access to the additional strategies and tools that will help you meet your web archiving goals. Recordings of this series are available on the Video Curriculum page, under Advanced Trainings.
- Collection Development Policies for Web Archives - Tuesday, February 18, at 11:00am PST/2:00pm EST
If there is a question or topic you would like covered, please email your request to us (ait at archive.org).