Archive-It Informational Webinar: Archiving and Preserving the Web
Participants in this training session get an overview of Archive-It and the Internet Archive and see a demonstration of our service. These webinars are held twice a month and last about 50 minutes.
To sign up for a session, or view a recorded version, contact us!
- Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
- Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
- Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
- Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
Archive-It Application Training
This is an in-depth walk-through of Archive-It's technology and features. Anyone at your institution who will use the Archive-It web application should attend. Sessions are held twice a month and last about 60 minutes.
To sign up for an application training session, please register here.
- Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
- Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
- Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
- Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT
Advanced Training Opportunities
We are happy to introduce the Archive-It Advanced Training Webinar Series.
These sessions will build on the existing Archive-It application training in order to give you access to the additional strategies and tools that will help you meet your web archiving goals. Recordings of this series are available on the Video Curriculum page, under Advanced Trainings.
- The Web Archiving Systems API (WASAPI) introduces sophisticated new tools to access, download, and transfer WARC file data and metadata. Please join us at 11:00 AM PDT/ 2:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, May 29, for an Archive-It Advanced Training webinar on using WASAPI: Register here.
If there is a question or topic you would like covered, please email your request to us (ait at archive.org).