We are happy to introduce the Archive-It Advanced Training Webinar Series. This year-long slate of advanced training webinars will help you take your web archiving program to the next level.
These sessions will build on the existing Archive-It Application Training and new Video Curriculum in order to give you access to the additional strategies and tools that will help you meet your web archiving goals. The schedule includes a mix of new “Special Topics” trainings and a recurring “Advanced Scoping” training, for a total of 8 sessions per year.
Our first two special topics are Archiving Video Content and Access to Archive-It Collections. We'd love your input on the last two special topic slots. Some potential options include: QA workflows, Archive-It APIs, social media archiving, but don’t hesitate to suggest your own in the thread below.
Tentative Schedule (follow links to view recorded webinars):
- February 7: Archiving Video Content
- March 14: Advanced Scoping
- May 2: Access to Archive-It Collections
- June 13: Advanced Scoping
- August 8: Quality Assurance
- September 19: Advanced Scoping
- October 24: Archiving Social Media
- December 5: Advanced Scoping
All sessions will be held at 11AM Pacific Time and last approximately 1 hour.
Please sign in to leave a comment.