The 2016 Archive-It Partners Meeting was held on August 2, 2016, in conjunction with ARCHIVES*RECORDS, the annual meeting of the Society of American Archivists (SAA) and Council of State Archivists (CoSA) in Atlanta, GA. Follow the links below to access the presentation materials from the event.
- Welcome & Archive-It Year (+10!) in Review - Jefferson Bailey, Internet Archive
- Collection Development for Selective Web Archiving - Nicholas Taylor, Stanford University
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Archive-It Users Group: Sowing the Seeds of Collaboration - Doreva Belfiore, Temple University; Alexis Antracoli, Princeton University
- Establishing New Web Archive Collections Through 'Inreach' - Laura Alagna, Northwestern University
- Expanding the Scope and Use of Archive-It at The University of Iowa - Daniel Johnson, University of Iowa
- A Sustainable, Large-Scale, Minimal Approach to Accessing Web Archives - Greg Wiedeman, University at Albany, SUNY
- Building a thematic collection: African-Americans who shaped Princeton Theological Seminary (speaker notes)- Jackie Rider, Princeton Theological Seminary
- Messy Web, Meet Clean(er) Web: An Experiment in Social Media Archiving - Rachel Trent, George Washington University
- NYARC Discovery: Promoting Greater Access to Web Archive Collections - Megan De Armond, New York Art Resources Consortium
- Automating the QA Workflow - Todd Stoffer, North Carolina State University
- Funding Opportunities for Web Archives - Emily Reynolds, Institute of Museum and Library Services
To browse more materials and conversation from the partner meeting and subsequent conference sessions on web archiving, visit our Archive-It collection of Web archiving at Archives*Records 2016.