Live chat support is now accessible through the Help Widget in the Help Center or by logging into your existing Archive-It account here. Please note that this service is not supported for Archive-It Basic or Archive-It Sponsored level subscriptions unless you are reporting a system issue.
On this page:
Before you initiate a live chat, please consider these recommendations:
- ✅ Have you checked the System Status page for updates on any service-wide issues?
- ✅ If the problem is related to your Wayback links not working:
- Have 24 hours or more passed since the crawl completed? It takes up to 24 hours for Wayback links to generate.
- Are you trying to access Wayback links for a test crawl? Wayback links for test crawls can only be accessed via the Seeds tab of the crawl report.
- ✅ Did you follow the relevant site-specific scoping rules for your seeds?
- ✅ Have you completed our recommended Quality Assurance steps?
- ✅ Did you try searching the Help Center for an answer to your question?
Chat hours (Pacific time)
How to access chat support...
Through the Partner Application
Chat can be accessed via the Help Widget. The widget can be accessed through the partner application by logging into your existing Archive-It account here.
After clicking the "Help" button in the bottom right corner and searching a keyword, a "Live chat" button will appear in the bottom right corner.
You can click this button to initiate a live chat with one of our team.
If we are not available for live chat, a "Contact Us" button will appear where you may submit a support ticket instead.
Through the Help Center
Chat can also be accessed from anywhere in the Help Center. To access chat, click on the "Support" widget in the bottom right corner of your screen.
After clicking the "Support" button in the bottom right corner, a dialog box with contact options will appear. When Archive-It staff are available for chat, you can click the "Live chat" option to initate a conversation with one of our team.
If we are not available for live chat you will still have the option to click "Email us" and submit a support ticket instead.
Other ways to contact us
Archive-It User Support
For more complex support issues that may require deeper troubleshooting, please submit a support ticket using our Support Request form.
For administrative support requests (account renewals, data increases etc.) please use our Administrative Support form.