Hi all! I'm including our agenda below in the hope that you can join us and participate in our next call about all things web archiving, data services, and digital preservation with the Internet Archive. We'll gather here on Wednesday at 10AM Pacific, 1PM Eastern, 5PM GMT: https://zoom.us/j/682747389. Your questions, feedback, and suggestions are very welcome and encouraged.
Updates then Open Q&A
- Archive-It Updates
- Archive-It Partner & Usage Stats
- Q1 2020 stats-a-thon
- COVID-19 Web Collections Campaign
- Subsidized data increases and new accounts for COVID-19 collecting
- New: Guide for new Archive-It users
- On-demand: Archive-It Office Hours
- Coming May 20: Introduction to the WARC
- Now available: What belongs in a web archive? and the Wayback API
- Live events
- Strategic Programs Updates
- Web & Data Services Updates
- Digital Preservation Service R&D
- Computational Research Services R&D
- Redirection & Managed crawling services
- Scholarly preservation updates
- COVID-19 Web Collections Campaign thoughts?
- More webinars, drop-ins, online events? Ideas for networking & sharing?
- Digital preservation service thoughts?
- Ways Archive-It or Internet Archive can help you in your work?
Please sign in to leave a comment.